Systems Security Expert
Bancor - Tel Aviv
3 months ago
The Bprotocol Foundation was established in 2017 in order to promote the development and adoption of the Bancor protocol, a standard for the creation of intrinsically tradable tokens. These smart tokens benefit from network effect and algorithmic pricing, enabling the long tail of user-generated tokens to emerge and democratizing value creation.
As a prominent blockchain service, we appreciate our critical role in helping demonstrate this new paradigm-shifting technology also provides the highest integrity, security and reliability. We are looking for a security superstar to shape the blockchain landscape with us.
We seek a candidate who specializes in application level security and can integrate security best practices across our corporate and product stack.
- Actively look for security vulnerabilities in our systems and network
- Design and maintain our security infrastructure
- Perform both automated and manual security audits including attack vectors such as XSS, injection, hijacking, social engineering and others
- Actively participate in the development process by ensuring that all of our source code is covered by tests that identify security vulnerabilities
- Monitor our server traffic and report unusual activity (both manually and using best in class monitoring and alerting tools that you will recommend and specialize in)
- Review user authentication and authorization flows between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Participate in the design process of new features and platform changes
- 5+ years of experience in the software security field
- Basic understanding of backend/frontend technologies from a security standpoint
- Experience in micro-services style architecture from a security standpoint
Nice To Have
- Either BA/BSc. in Computer Science/Engineering, developer position in a technology oriented army unit or self-learning of programming from an early age
- Team player with a can-do attitude, eagerness to embrace startup culture but with professional scope
- Fast learner and independent