MaidSafe - Remote
15 days ago
MaidSafe's aim is to provide privacy, security and freedom to everyone on the planet. This has been our unwavering ambition since we started on this journey in 2006, and it remains our driving force today.
Online data has become so insecure and data thefts so commonplace that our trust in companies securing our data is almost entirely eroded. An estimated 1.1 billion personal and sensitive records were stolen during 2014 with 8 incidents reported every single day. A new way of managing data is required, and MaidSafe combines several features that we believe provide a level of security not possible using existing methods.
- Experience programming in any systems level language e.g. C, C++, Rust.
- 3 + years commercial experience of working to tight deadlines as part of a team.
- Experience in delivering APIs
- Experience working with distributed technology such as Dynamo, Redis, Hadoop, Cassandra.
- Skilled in producing clear and user-focused documentation.
- The ability to liaise with a growing community of enthusiasts.
(These are nice-to-haves - don’t be put oﬀ applying!)
- Experience working within iterative Agile development process.
- Commits have been made to veryﬁable open source repositories.
- A presence on Stack Overﬂow, where you have asked or answered hard questions and been recognized by others for your answers.
- Experience using Rust is a bonus.