Protocol Labs - Remote
20 days ago
Hiring excellent Frontend Engineers to build web and desktop interfaces for the decentralized web.
Your Role at Protocol Labs
Use the tools of today's web to craft the many faces of tomorrow's web.
Some examples of software you might work on are the IPFS web-based UI that ships with all IPFS nodes, client software for the Filecoin storage network, completely new tools for storing and sharing files, and the Interactive documentation for the many APIs and protocols we publish.
We strongly prefer candidates who have experience participating in open source software projects.
- Collaborate with Designers, Product Managers, and fellow Software Engineers to deliver compelling user-facing products
- Participate in product teams throughout the iterative design-development cycle
- Take mockups and implement them pixel perfectly across browsers
- Identify and resolve performance and scalability issues
- Write excellent tests
- Create opportunities for community members to contribute to our open source projects
- Experience working on a software team, implementing user experiences in an iterative, agile work environment
- Commanding grasp of HTML, CSS, and related web technologies
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals
- Awareness of cross-browser compatibility issues and client-side performance considerations
- Demonstrated design and UX sensibilities