React.js Frontend Developer
Santiment - Remote
4 months ago
We’re looking for a highly skilled, experienced React.js frontend developer to help us build innovative crypto-market data applications.
- JS, ES6, ES7
- AWS Lambda, EC2, S3
- Serverless Framework
- Experience with Functional Programming paradigm
- Experienced Linux user
- Fluent English. You should be comfortable writing and speaking English. We have weekly Skype calls and frequent discussions in our Slack.
Good to have
- Experience working with financial charts is a big plus (Tradingview).
- Understanding how CI + open source build process works. E.g. no API keys in the repo ever.
- Ability to configure build environments (dev, staging, prod).
- Fascination with Blockchain and Fintech industries, as well as with trading or sentiment analysis.
What we offer
- Salary. The project is well-funded and capable of paying competitive salary.
- Stability. We are interested in a long-term collaboration, preferably for years.
- Friendly people. The comfort of every team member is an important part of our culture. We are solving problems together and helping each other to grow.
- Professionalism. The team is highly professional and covers every field, from business, marketing and law to UI design, usability and illustrations to software architecture, backend & mobile development, to mathematics and machine learning.
- Startup environment. No bureaucracy. The team is small, currently around 12 people. We prefer to have a small number of highly skilled self-sufficient professionals.
- Open source. We do most of our development in the open.
- Financial and trading expertise. Many of the team members are successful investors and traders. We will gladly share our knowledge with you if you’re interested.
How to apply
Send an email with the position you are applying for in the subject line.
Tell us about yourself:
- Where are you from?
- What kind of experience you have?
- What exciting projects have you shipped?
- Have you done anything similar to what we are doing?
- Do you have referrals you can share?