Junior C# Developer
Gatecoin - Hong Kong
4 months ago
Gatecoin is a fast-growing fintech startup focused on the rapidly evolving blockchain ecosystem in the heart of the dynamic Asia Pacific region. We are looking for a junior C# developer to help us enhance the performance, security and administration of our bitcoin and ethereum token trading platform.
We are eager to hire a talented individual with a proven track record in C# development to complement our expanding engineering team.
You will be exposed to the latest developments in the blockchain industry and have the chance to learn about new backend technologies through regular training sessions. We also encourage you to spend up to 10% of your time at work to contribute to open source blockchain projects.
- Enhance the performance of trading platform
- Work directly with CTO and Product Owner to develop new trading features, reporting tools and web administration interface.
- Regular maintenance of trading engine and overall system.
- Ensure the replication and security of the exchange system.
- Manage and enhance system databases.
A degree in computer science, engineering or a related field, or equivalent experience and a proven track record demonstrating:
- 2+ years C# development experience ideally related to the development of a real-time, high performance front-end application.
- Experience with SQL databases (MySQL a plus) and familiarity working with object-relational mapping tools such as EntityFramework.
- Experience with or deep knowledge of multithreading, parallelism or concurrency.
- Experience with database query optimization.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Self-motivated individual who can work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving mindset. F- ast learner/willing to learn about the newest development technologies.
- Passion for bitcoin, ethereum, smart contracts, dapps and eager to learn about the latest blockchain technology trends.
Great if you have
- ORM experience
- Knowledge of or experience with Mono or Xamarin for Mobile