Interchange - San Francisco/Remote
3 months ago
Interchange is building a suite of tools and services to pare down the complexity of investing in and managing digital currencies and crypto assets. Despite the massive interest and rapid pace of change in the cryptocurrency space, user experience is still an extremely lacking area of focus—we will address that problem.
Our tools will enable cryptocurrency investors to gain insights into their portfolios, manage their trades programmatically through easy-to-use interfaces, and secure their assets without fear or headache.
We are looking for a Full-Stack Engineer who will join as one of the founding members of the engineering team helping to bring our vision to life. You will be entrusted and empowered with important decisions that will have a deep impact on the product in these early days.
Interchange is built as a distributed team, so no matter where you are we are excited to work with you.
Expected experience and ethos:
- You’re a self-starter, someone for whom motivation comes easily
- You have a strong passion for craftsmanship
- You have confidence in your work, and when you’re unsure about things, aren’t afraid to ask for help
- You’re dedicated to seeing a project through all phases—whether it’s ideation, building the big picture, focusing on the finer points, or meticulously reviewing and testing for maintainability—you’re ready for it all.
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills—no matter if you’re an extrovert or introvert, you know how to effectively articulate and argue your viewpoint.