C++ & Solidity Software Engineer
Golem - Warsaw/Remote
2 months ago
Golem is looking for a software engineer to help design Ethereum smart contract subsystems for Golem’s network. In order to benefit the Ethereum Foundation’s work, this engineer will also spend part time remotely helping the core Solidity compiler team with their tasks.
We prefer employees and contractors working from the Warsaw office as much as possible. Remote work may be considered, but some onboarding time spent in Warsaw will be required. You would be working with a highly motivated team on cutting-edge technology in a startup-like atmosphere.
Skills & Requirements
Golem is a project in which advanced creativity and problem-solving skills are needed every day. In joining our team, you will be expected to demonstrate highly fluid adaptivity and learning abilities.
Professional C++ expertise, including STL and boost.
Experience in open-source development (git, GitHub, CMake, shell scripting, CIs).
Ideal candidates will have
- Experience in programming language design.
- Experience with Ethereum, smart contracts, Solidity and Solidity related tools.
- Basic experience in Python.
- A degree in a hard science, engineering or mathematics. Evidence of open-source project contributions.
- Alignment with the Open Source and/or Free Software movements.
- An ability to communicate clearly and concisely.
- An ability to work in pair programming: critiquing and responding to feedback and always accepting pragmatic compromises.
Interested? Have questions? Email your CV and pitch