Blockchain Solution Architect
SettleMint - Leuven
4 months ago
SettleMint bridges the gap between enterprise and blockchain technologies. We provide both licensed end user products and a suite of developer tools to enable organizations to grow their blockchain capabilities rapidly. Our mission is to empower governments, enterprises and individuals with access to blockchain technologies to develop new economic, social and political operating models to improve the planet.
Blockchain technologies are foundational in nature and as such, are not confined to any one industry. Our core solution ‘Mint’ is being used to build solutions that reinvent e-commerce, identity management, financial markets, security, land registration and IoT data management to name a few.
Want to immerse yourself on the cutting edge of a rapidly evolving technology, work in a rapidly growing company and make a dent in some global issues along the way? If yes and you are self-directed, client-focused and results-oriented, we would love to welcome you to our team.
You are great at:
- Building an understanding of client needs;
- Guiding workshops with clients;
- Analyzing processes to identify improvement opportunities;
- Mapping processes and solution architecture; Translating needs into functional requirements and user stories;
- Organizing yourself effectively so you can work quickly under pressure to meet deadlines;
- Rolling up your sleeves to do what it takes in the team to get the job done;
- Sharing your knowledge with the team;
And you must have:
- Software development project management skills;
- Client facing experience as a consultant, analyst or in a sales role;
- Proven track record of successful delivery;
- Strong communication skills both in spoken and written forms;
- Knowledge of blockchain technologies.
You will be busy:
- Planning and defining scope for engagements;
- Creating delivery timelines including resource, cost and time estimates;
- Producing documentation for new applications;
- Monitoring and reporting on progress vs. plan;
- Joining client sales meetings and events;
- Scalability, Interoperability and Portability Analysis;
- Learning, growing and developing.