Jaak - London
19 days ago
At JAAK we're connecting media companies and creators using technology to reduce the friction of moving payments and data around a global, but fragmented industry.
By becoming part of the JAAK team you will work on many of the distributed components necessary to building a future decentralized media industry.
- Assume responsibility for the development of Ethereum Smart Contracts for JAAK and META
- Develop off-chain communication protocol
- Develop token contracts, and incentivization schemes.
- Develop Ethereum Smart Contracts (Dapp, Token Contracts, etc.)
- Work with the JAAK team to integrate/build data management solution.
- Implementations on both public and permissioned blockchains.
- Integrate new features and improvements.
- Experience delivering complex, multicomponent systems
- Strong development skills and a keen interest in blockchain and decentralization
- The ideal candidate has some experience in writing smart contracts on the ethereum blockchain (Solidity)
- Computer Science background (Encryption)
- Agile methodology
- GitHub code management
- Ability to work autonomously
- Evidence of creative or innovative projects using blockchain or decentralized technology.