Ad Tech Engineer
Brave - Remote
3 months ago
Brave is on a mission to fix the web by giving users a safer, faster and better browsing experience – while growing support for content creators through a new attention-based ecosystem of rewards. Much more than a browser, Brave is a new way of thinking about how the web works.
The Senior Ad Tech Engineer position will be a key role within the team engineering a solution that automates bidding strategy, campaign and creative placement and delivery execution for the BAT platform. The role also requires concise execution within a new Basic Attention Metrics, providing valuable analytics while preserving user anonymity via zero knowledge proof protocols.
The ideal candidate is a seasoned ad tech engineer with a minimum of 5 years of ad tech experience, well versed with:
- 3rd party ad server, measurement vendor APIs and ad product integrations
- Server and client side header bidding configurations
- Data intensive and back-end application design and development
- Strives to deliver clean, maintainable and testable code
- Has a passion for user privacy
- Is open to learning new languages and frameworks
- Competitive salary
- 4 weeks (20 days) of paid vacation per year
- Excellent medical coverage
- Generous 401k plan
- Stock option grant
- Travel and conference budgets
- Commuters benefit (Onsite only)
- Hip office in the SoMA neighborhood of SF
Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States or Canada.
Brave is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and values its diverse team. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical condition), gender identity or expression, or veteran status or other applicable legally protected characteristics.